Pennsylvania State University, Dickinson Law

Pennsylvania State University, Dickinson Law was founded as a private law school in 1834. It merged into Penn State in 2000 and until 2014, the Penn State Dickinson School of Law operated as a single, two-campus law school with locations in Carlisle and University Park.

In the summer of 2014, Penn State received approval from the ABA to operate the two campuses as separately accredited Penn State law schools: Penn State Law in University Park and Dickinson Law in Carlisle. 

Add to compare
State: 
PA
Type: 
Public

Pages

Subscribe to the National Jurist RSS